Friday, November 4, 2016

Wok Basil Dish from Pure Thai Cookhouse

Wok Basil Dish from Pure Thai Cookhouse

Spicy Level: 🌶🌶🌶🌶

The first time I went to this restaurant, I asked for something spicy and they recommended this Wok Basil Dish to me. There are different spicy levels, mild, medium, and spicy. I insisted to choose the spicy level the first time, even though the waiter strongly suggested me not to do that. Then, it turned out my mouth and my throat were on FIRE!! But it was still good. The second time I went there, I asked for medium level of spicy. The level is just right. Yummy and spicy!

Instagram References:

Credit to Instagram Account: ihopethismanecanfi

Credit to Instagram Account: maryamsicard

Credit to Instagram Account: fallingsnowx

Credit to Instagram Account: rahulkuppuraj_food

I strongly recommend some Thai food and spicy food lovers to try this Wok Basil Dish with medium spicy level in Pure Thai Cookhouse.

Location: 766 9th Ave (between 51 & 52 St)




No comments:

Post a Comment